Edited Shots!

So when reviewing the photo shoot images I felt it was apparent that although sharp they were also slightly bland so I've experimented with using an overlay sympathetic the colour palette of each image to enhance the pictures to make them more interesting upon first view. In all I'm so happy with the outcome of the photo shoot and can't praise Imogen Wall, photographer, and Paige Dawson, Model, enough as they were BRILLIANT! Just working on developing these shots into a full look book now to showcase the entire range and accessories, need to get a shimmy on to ensure it's sent to the printers in time for the deadline on Friday the 24th of May..

Wish me luck!


Every time I look at the two shots below I can't help but feel incredibly inflexible!! I vastly struggle to touch my toes, go Paige!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment