Photoshoot Preparation!

Tomorrow is the photo shoot for the Summer 2013 Lookbook so today has been spent getting everything perfect and ready! I've created a hair and make-up board and a styling board to make the process easier tomorrow morning when working with my model and photographer but all garments and accessories for the mini capsule collection are finished and looking beautiful! The model I'm using (Paige Dawson) looks fantastic and also cheerleads as a hobby so I'm hoping to utilise her skills and want to encorporate alot movement! I was hoping to do the photo shoot in an old stye school gym or sports hall but unfortunately haven't been able to find the right space for an affordable cost so instead have opted to do a studio shoot.

Can't wait to share the results!
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment