Hello, Hey, Hi, Nice to meet you..

Supppp there fellow blog goers!

What your witnessing is the exciting moment the the brand 'I am Kayleigh Wright' starts to launch! Breathtaking right? I know.. You may have noticed the page is a little blank, I know, but that's because products are currently in production and soon photos will follow but along the way I'm hoping for the help of you the beautiful people to share your impeccable taste and trusted opinions to give me a bit of guidance and build this brand!

Let's start with a Logo shall we? Pick your favourite from the logo's below by commenting or if it's easier by liking them on facebook, link below, your help with be greatly appreciated.

I am Kayleigh Wright
Who do you want to be?


https://www.facebook.com/#!/IAmKayleighWright














No comments:

Post a Comment