Raw Images for I am Kayleigh Wright for Refreshed! Photographer, Imogen Wall, Model, Paige Dawson

Got the first set of raw images through from photographer Imogen wall a short while ago and they are looking pretty darn good! Going to also put an overlay over the images after I've cleaned them up in a similar style to the Stella McCartney for Adidas range just to spice them up a little bit as I feel there's slightly too much white space but on the whole it's looking promising! Really enjoyed the entire experience and especially playing with the props! Having a sly game of Frisbee mid shoot is always fun right? As far as my look went Paige Dawson, featured model, couldn't have been anymore perfect! She completely communicated the concept I was looking for and was a dream to work with.

Massive thank you to both model and photographer!

Hopefully will getting the edited images on here pretty fast, hope you like what I've got so far!









Completely love the moody attitude in this shot!









So these necklaces were created by spray painting the ring pulls off old cans about to be recycled and then casting them in a shell of perspex, although not related to the materials from the Cyrenians I thought this was a good way to increase the continuity of the waste nothing concept..










No comments:

Post a Comment