Finishing touches to the VM, I HAVE CARRIER BAGS!

So it's coming towards the end of the label launch now and it's surreal to see everything coming together and looking at a full brand. This morning I finished making my carrier bags and I'm a little impressed at the final thing! When considering the design of the carrier bag I had to consider the packaging must be easily replicated and not time consuming or expensive to produce which I found was pretty difficult! After getting in touch with a couple of independent companies I quickly realised the quantities that would be required to have the bags made for me was ridiculous (as was the pricing!) So I resorted back to making the bags myself and here is the result, VOILA! 



Trying to keep continuity from the business cards and window display I opted again for a water colour splash finish the the bag but unfortunately because of the type of card used the pigmentation of the colour seems a little more washed out which it a shame but something I'm sure can be rectified with a little bit of experimentation! The bag itself is check this LASER CUT! Like most of the other VM products I've been working on I've found this method to be a god send once you get to grips with it and it means extremely fast and cheap production which of course is every brands dream right? Took some working out to get the dimensions right but for anyone wanting to have a crack at this themselves the net I used for the design is just below..


Now I'm on to getting some clothing tags sorted.. Keep looking for updates! 




No comments:

Post a Comment